Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Online Handmade Paper Arts and Bookmaking Class

Anne-Marie Hawthorne, of the Handmade Paper Arts blog, is going to offer FREE online classes on paper arts and bookmaking for the family to do together. The classes begin September 1st, so sign up now!

Recently, I have been introduced to bookmaking. I love the idea of not only journaling my thoughts for future generations, but creating the book to hold those thoughts. I've been bit hard by the bookmaking bug, so I want to learn more. And I want my children to learn, too.

In Anne's class, you and your family will learn techniques such as marbling, stamping, collage, engraving, etc. and you will learn bookmaking techniques, such as:

Pop-Ups
Accordian Books
Star Ornament Books
Piano Hinge, and much more!

You will get the instructions from Anne on the 1st and 15th of each month, then hold the class whenever it is convenient for you. You are given two weeks to complete each assignment.

Click here to learn more about the Handmade Paper Arts classes.

by Lori Seaborg

No comments: