Friday, August 26, 2005

Creating a Homeschool Notebook

In my last article, I wrote about creating a Household Notebook. In my research on that one, I stumbled upon several great sites for free printables for a Homeschooling Notebook:

The Homeschooling Planner from TheHomeschoolMom.com
scroll down the page for some printables for your school schedule, unit study schedule, and even unschoolers' records

Homeschool Planner from Donna Young
Wow! I just discovered this site and I am so excited to have found it! Forms galore!

Homeschool Teacher Forms from Heritage Highland Forms
includes attendance record, report card, lending record, yearly goals, and more

Homeschool Forms Galore! from Heritage Highland Forms
I am so excited to have found this site today, while researching for this blog. This site has over 800 forms for art, Bible, music, nature journaling, and even forms on specific unit studies. This site would also be very useful to those who do notebooking or lapbooking. Definitely work a look!

A Homeschool Notebook is my next project! Anything to help me keep on track, is a good thing!

by Lori Seaborg

No comments: