Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

Computer problems still plague us at home. I am praying daily for a little Divine Intervention! But on the bright side....

not having a computer gives me extra time in my day. I've been cleaning and organizing and crafting. It's the crafting that makes me smile. These have been fun days, even without a computer.

Still, I miss you all! I'm at my parent's computer in Florida right now for the holidays. I'll let you know when God answers our prayers and we are blessed with a working computer!

Have a wonderful holiday!

by Lori Seaborg

2 comments:

Marie said...

There's always the library! (I go there whenever our computer crashes)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Sorry to hear about your computer problems...I can't stand it when I don't have complete access to a computer on a daily basis. I think that is what they call addiction...lol. Good Luck with getting it back up and running!