Friday, December 10, 2004

Goals for Today

Goals for Today:

1. Pay bills - DONE*

2. Have a Christmas tea for Mom when she comes to visit today (from 50 miles away), a simple thing, just tea and Christmas cookies, a cheese ball and Ritz.

3. Mop the floors which I've been avoiding.

4. Place order at LeeValley for Christmas gifts.

5. Place book order at Overstock and/or Amazon (I've decided I'm going to be the book aunt from now on).

6. Make cookie dough to freeze or to bake:

- Cut-out cookies
- Chocolate ones
- Those powdery balls (Russian or Mexican somethings)

7. Wrap gifts to put under empty tree.

8. For homeschool, have the children do math as they string cinnamon sticks or bay leaves onto wires and have them write in their journals. A light day for school, as is all of the month of December.

9. Download the printer onto this new computer, another task I've avoided.

10. Write for 2 hours minimum this evening.

And change diapers, dress the baby, turn the 4-year-old's clothes right-side-out, feed the chickens, eat, stand in the sun at least once, etc. etc.. It's 8:15am, I'd better get busy!

Lori Seaborg
Fairhope, Alabama


*I like to write things on my to-do list even if I have already done them. It gives me a sense of accomplishment to then cross them out.

*

No comments: