Monday, December 20, 2004

Feeling a Little Yucky

Thought I'd let my blog know that I'm alive, but just a little down and out with an almost-cold. I feel achey and well, yucky, but nothing is all the way wrong with me yet. So today I lazed around and didn't get much accomplished, giving my body just this one day to shape up. Tomorrow I'm not allowed to feel bad.

When I feel bad I have the hardest time resting. I see the messes the kids are making while I'm laying around and it eats me up to not take care of them (the messes and the kids). I have so many projects to do - every day - that I just don't have time for feeling ill. Still, I am so glad it is me that is sick and not anyone else in the family. I'm the best patient! :)

Since I don't have much for you to read today, hop on over here to Shannon Woodward's site, to read her list of Writer's Resolutions. A great list!

Lori Seaborg
in bed, with an achey head (the only poetry you'll get from me!)
on the Gulf Coast

No comments: