Monday, February 07, 2005

Blogs

I have just gotten back from Nashville, where I went to a publishing conference (three editors want to see my proposal! that''s good news!). Now we are packing up and heading to Gulf Shores, Alabama, which is quite close to our house. Tim's (dh) family rents a beach house there every year, so we'll be there for the rest of the week. What a pity having to act like tourists on the beach for a week! :)

Since I'm not blogging much, I'm heading you to some of my favorite blogs, which are hopefully more active this week. Here you go:

Fallible This bloggist (I don't know if that's a word) blogs on daily life musings. Funny!

Wind Scraps by author Shannon Woodward (she posts comments here sometimes, what an honor!). She wrote an inspiring book called A Whisper in Winter .

Relevant Prose by author Mary DeMuth. Her book, Ordinary Mom, Extraordinary God, was just recently released. I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but intend to do so soon!

From those blogs above, you can find links to more great blogs. You definitely have a lot of reading to do!

Talk to you next week,

Lori Seaborg
http://www.keepingthehome.blogspot.com
http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/KeepingtheHome

No comments: