Monday, February 28, 2005

Today, February 28, 2005

Driving...a rental car. Our van was wrecked last week, but it was a single-car accident and Tim was perfectly fine. The van slipped off the road in a heavy rainstorm, landing in a ditch with an unluckily-placed pipe that smashed up the underside. C'est la vie!

Reading...Laine's Letters, a site written by a wife & mom in California who has a heart for God like none I've read, and shares yummy recipes to boot!

Loving...my time with my brother, Stephen, who is moving to Chile in a week. We enjoyed a coffee-and-bookshop kind of day in my artsy-writerly town of Fairhope, Alabama

Drooling...over a bit of toffee from Punta Clara Kitchen. There is no doubt that the angels will serve toffee in Heaven!

Chatting... about chunky yarn and bamboo knitting needles with the shop owner of Debi's Little Yarn Shop in Fairhope.

Collecting...19 eggs while the 20th was being laid. Anyone want some?

Laughing...at Tim's reaction when I emerge from the car with a girl bunny. Our boy bunny needed a wife and I simply could not resist her black spots on white fur.

Grinning...when Tim asks me if I realize that we are now going to have baby bunnies all over the place.

Ordering...28 baby chicks from Murray McMurray. Don't tell Tim! :)

2 comments:

Tonya Roberts said...

Sorry about the van. Glad that Tim is okay. Thanks for the pizza recipe...only my favorite food on the entire planet! Definitely going to be some pizza in heaven as well!
Tonya

Lori Seaborg said...

Tonya - I know Tim thinks there will be pizza in Heaven

HerWryness - Thanks for visiting. I enjoy your blog, too!