Monday, July 25, 2005

Today, July 25, 2005

In the Oven:
Lemon Bars

On the Stove:
Whole Wheat Pancakes

Sounds I'm Hearing:
Laying Hens Clucking and the Rooster, Princess (we thought he was a girl) rescuing them

Sights I'm Enjoying:
Canna Lillies, Zinnias, and Hydrangeas blooming

Smells I'm Smelling:
Whole Wheat Bread that's rising; oregano, which is getting out of hand in the raised herb garden

Sips I'm Sipping:
A Turtle Deluxe Latte with Whipped Cream from Latte Da, my neighborhood coffee and book shop

On the Nightstand:
"Creative Counterpart" by Linda Dillow; "Thrush Green" by Miss Read; my Bible

In the Craft Basket:
A scarf I'm knitting (I'm a beginnner, so really I should say "a scarf that I'm twisting and undoing and twisting again); Bead Bookmarks; Book Making

Topics I'm Teaching:
Genesis 1; The U.S.S. Alabama Battleship history; Pop-Up Cards

Coming Out of My Pen:
An ebook, a devotional for The Upper Room, and a website I'm creating (technically that is coming out of my computer, not my pen!)

Coming Out of My Head:
"There are only 5 months until Christmas! Not all that much time to figure out how to knit a scarf into a recognizable shape for a gift! Ack!"


by Lori Seaborg

1 comment:

Peg said...

Oh my, you got me on the Turtle Deluxe Latte w/ whipped cream! Yum! The other stuff sounds great, too!