Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Early Mornings with God: Laine's Letters

I want to encourage you to visit a website that I have thoroughly enjoyed, called Laine's Letters . It is a simple website, with letters for you to read and recipes to try.

I'm pretty sure God put the URL in my path right when I needed it, last fall. I have been so encouraged by the letters that Laine writes to women. She gets up early in the morning to have time with God and speaks of her quiet time often. I found that so inspiring that in late October I started getting up at 6am, which is one hour before the children wake. Often (and oftener!) I mess up and miss that God Time hour (I am such a night owl), but when I have it, my entire world is more right side up.

Check out Laine's site and see if God doesn't use her words to knock you over the head a bit, too.

by Lori Seaborg

No comments: