Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Today, March 8, 2005

Ordering...50 baby chickens from McMurray Hatchery (up 25 from my idea last week -- still don't tell Tim!)

Screaming...inwardly at the computer because I can't figure out how to put a photo next to my profile on this blog

Listening...to Alyssa Belle make her sweet baby noises while playing in the room next to the one I'm in.

Waiting
...another 12 days or so to see if our bunnies really did "breed like rabbits"

Hoping...(all of us except Tim) that we have baby bunnies for Easter to go along with our 50 chicks

Liking
...Tim a lot better now that I am writing about all the animals he is being so patient to let me have

Looking...at the Dead Sea Scrolls in Mobile, Alabama yesterday afternoon. WOW! Israel has never let them out of their country before and we are so honored.

Breathing...or not. A minute ago, I tried to see if I would really pass out if I didn't have a mouth and had to use my congested nose to breathe. Experiment failed, but just barely.

Sorting...through piles of children's clothes to store or give away. I cannot keep up with it!

Writing...a newsletter for my Yahoo group, aka Keeping the Home

Making
...something that takes no imagination for dinner. I do NOT feel well! What's on TV tonight?

2 comments:

Tonya Roberts said...

Won't 50 chicks grow up to be 50 chickens? What in the world do you plan to do with 50 chickens Lori Seaborg? My goodness!

Lori Seaborg said...

Mmm....