Friday, April 29, 2005

Today, April 29, 2005

Crafting obsessively this week....

Knitting an adorable scarf for my 4-year-old neice, Katie, out of "Eyelash Yarn" in Confetti colours. She is a blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty (born of parents with black hair) and will look adorable in it.

Beading earrings, necklaces, bracelets, bookmarks, and cell phone jewelry. I am newly-obsessed with beads!

Quitting school for the year. We're done with our school year! (homeschool)

Blogging...or not! We've had visitors lately.

Enjoying
my 14-year-old neice, Jessica, who has spent the week with us. Why doesn't everyone love teenagers? I am enjoying conversations that are above a preschool and elementary level.

Winning endlessly at Rook with Tim (dh) and Jessica.

Changing the baby, or needing to...so I have to go!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blogs you ae the best!!

Peg said...

You are such a talent. Gardening, crafts, beading, and knitting - WoW! I wish our school was over. Soon, very soon!

k8 said...

can we come over?

Lori Seaborg said...

Ma, I love you, too.

Peg...I am a Dabbler of Any, Master of None. That's the truth!

K8, I would LOVE you to come over. Your girls would fit right in, we'd not even notice that we had more kids. What's 6 when you already have 4?