Friday, October 21, 2005

Wow! Look!

I got an email today, saying I'd won in a category for the Juggling with Hamsters contest that was held at HomeschoolBlogger.com. Now, isn't that the most fun kind of email? Read the winners' posts at the above link - they are really great! - and then send an email to Spunky with your choice for the grand prize winner.

By the way: This is the article that I entered in the contest: Feeling Overwhelmed?

Another cool thing is that The Old Schoolhouse magazine asked to publish two of my Hurricane Katrina photos from our Katrina website. Of course, I said, "Sure!" So when you get your next magazine, look for my itty bitty name under two hurricane photos. Now I'm a published professional photographer -- the 3 "P's"! That sounds great!



by Lori Seaborg

No comments: