Thursday, February 02, 2006

Day Thirteen: Declutter Your Home Series: The Home Manager


In today's post by Mrs. Cat, well worth a read today (click here), she urges us to think of five blessings. Even when things are going rough, as they have been for me lately, I can always think of five blessings, because there are five members of my family besides me! :)

Here are my blessings, right off the top of my head:

  • After a decade of asking for it, I am so grateful to God that we live in the countryside (on good old American soil!).
  • I am thankful for Tim, who works hard to provide for us, and who gives me anything I ask, especially when I look at him in just the right way (how else do you think I got him to agree to the goats?).
  • I am thankful for our four children. Not only did we get four blessings, but we were double-blessed by having two boys and two girls.
  • I am thankful for this house that I get to work in daily.
  • I am most thankful that I get to stay at home with our children. They are a treat that I would not miss!

What are your five blessings?

by Lori Seaborg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one of them, my sweet daughter as well as your sweet Dad and your 3 brothers....guess I got to 5 very fast but I do have to include my special Grandbabies and my wonderful DIL's and SIL!!! Isn't God just the best!!!
Love you

Stacy said...

You could Xerox your blessings as my own (weird, huh?) -- oh...minus the goats! And my dh's name is Donnie! Other than that, I'm thankful for the home we've prayed for, my husband who provides and supports, my four children (2 girls, 2 boys), working at home, being with my children.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Stacy
http://glycofamily.blogspot.com

NateAnthon said...

Wow, amazing blog format! How long have you been running a blog for? you make running a blog glance easy. The total glance of your website is magnificent, as well as the content material!house cleaning guide